View Single Post
Old 2008-03-05, 19:17   Link #34
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall View Post
True Tears was not an eroge, and the anime actually has nothing to do with the visual novel that goes by the same title - the two are completely unrelated.
That said, i am not sure whether True Tears is what you are looking for, as the anime is quite different in its feel and approach than most things, even if the general consensus is extremely positive. (personally i consider it overrated).
Ah, I had heard some statements that it was different from the game, so I guess it was true.
I agree in that the anime is a bit overrated, though. I haven't seen anything in the anime as remarkable, but due to the overall mediocrity of the rest of the current season, it's much better in comparison. I'm currently following the series, but as I stated, I wouldn't say it's as good as people say.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romalokp2 View Post
qtipbrit what was your od anime avatar
and yea a new clannad avatar
I had the avatar that I dubbed "KonaFace":

Quote:
Originally Posted by KholdStare View Post
OMG like I changed my avatar again...for the fourth time in 2 days actually. The original source was so dull that I had to yet again play with contrast, saturation, and lighting, but you can barely making out Watery's bindings since I uped the contrast of Firey to the background. Oh well.

And I totally liked your old avatar better, even though I never finished Lucky Star.
It took me a bit to recognise you/it, since I haven't really seen much of CCS at all (maybe ten or so episodes of Cardcaptors on Cartoon Network back when I was a wee lad.)

And Lucky Star is just the most Gif-able series ever.
There's probably at least twenty things in each episode you could make a good gif out of.

Of course, half of the things I've gif'd ended up around 52 or so KB due to the number of frames required, so it makes me sad.