View Single Post
Old 2008-11-02, 19:27   Link #294
wtfftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
How about this? (I went for something slightly different though)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Motivational Poster? Already Done

Spoiler for Courtesy of 4ch:
Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata View Post
Like this?

Actually, he still has a chance. If he owns up to his responsibility like a man...
i just had to put up all the excellent work of people who showed their "art" about the Saji factor
I have to saji the last one wins the nomination saved on my pc

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightbringer View Post
Guys, you need help... Seriously, what's with this "Saji needs to die" and "he blames Setsuna so he's trash". Give him a break, he's still ignorant about the world but he's slowly learning (by piling up corpses but eh, that's among the most efficient methods - if he can't learn from other people's mistakes, he's gotta learn from his own). Neither Setsuna nor CB are saints, either. There are plenty of things they can be blamed for, since in order to change the world they piled up those corpses pretty high, themselves.

Nice episode overall, with some needed character development across the board. I'm glad I was right about the adoption thing - well, it was kind of obvious, except for all those sick people wanting something romantic there. I can't help but wonder what Setsuna will do now, though. He didn't bring the 00 along after all, did he?
I loled at your post anyway he still needs to die. its a fictional character who cares if a tard dies in a cartoon. You know most people who can at least reason dont need people to die in massacre before some button is switched on. Which is why im so annoyed with it cuz its so gay people need to die before he even understand what the fuck is going on yet he was almost victim of it himself.

Thats why we need help funny^^????

Last edited by wtfftw; 2008-11-02 at 19:41.
wtfftw is offline   Reply With Quote