Thread: Licensed Avatar: The Last Airbender
View Single Post
Old 2009-01-27, 10:36   Link #288
BlackNhite
Best of both worlds

Location: A land far, far away... or very, very close, depends on where you live
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistypearl View Post
I always assumed it would be 4 seasons, so when the 3rd season was over I was like. Huh. That seemed like a finale. That's weird, what are they going to do for book air?
And then I realized it only was going to be 3 seasons O___o that was weird. haha I didn't know xD
It's an obvious marketing ploy, though not one that the creators themselves seem to be utilizing.
Unfortunately, something like this may add to the hype of whatever incarnation of the series M. Night has in store for the silver screen.

... God help us all.

"It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.

"Your playing small does not serve the world, there is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you.

"We were all meant to shine as children do.

"It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.

"And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same.

"As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."
BlackNhite is offline   Reply With Quote