Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2010-02-03, 13:24   Link #13027
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjiharima View Post
I think finally Ikeda realizes that he needs to develop Inner Moka. Glad he's taken something good out from the anime series storyline.

Spoiler for Chap.27:

Great chapter now awaiting the scanlations. Advance thanks.
Yes I noticed this as well Kenji ... well I think this is used to portray that, compared to Season I, everyone has developed - well the one who developed the most is probably Tsukune ... and the new moves that Inner Moka is pulling off, probably come from her training session's with Tsukune as well, since I don't believe that, considering Tsukune's development rate, she would be able to stop him in one of their fights while using the same move twice, so ... in a way their training sessions together are making both Inner Moka and Tsukune stronger and also closer to each other.

Damn it now that I mentioned this topic it made me eager to see what kind of developments Tsukune underwent during the period of time where his vampire side was neglected a little bit, and we still probably won't see Tsukune's vampire side for a while since the arc is only just beginning, sigh ... and even more with Inner Moka out and about since she would have to be put out of commission for Tsukune to take the scene (either by a strong enemy or by the enemy using one of Inner Moka's weak points to defeat her when she is weakened - like what Midou in Season I tried to do ... before Tsukune's vampire blood became permanent in his body and Tsukune went out of control for the first time. (easily owning Midou in the process )
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote