View Single Post
Old 2013-02-07, 23:38   Link #66
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirarakim View Post
Until you said it I didn't realize that maybe that is what I liked about Kagari so much in this episode, he expressed exactly how I felt about both the sibyl system but also the people overturning it.
When Kagari expressed his feelings there, I immediately thought of both you and Roger Rambo. I immediately thought "I bet Kirarakim and Roger are really liking Kagari in this episode". If this is Kagari's final episode, then it's a good sendoff for him.

About Akane - My view on her is that, going by D&D moral alignments, she's very clearly "Lawful Good". She prefers a society with plenty of rules, order, structure, legal expectations. But still, she does have her own personal moral standards and codes. It's interesting how she's yet to kill a character, even as she wields a Dominator. It's almost as if Gen is purposely leaving her "untainted" for some special reason...

I think that Akane's "lawful" predispositions will increasingly conflict with her "good" moral standards and codes. Eventually, she will choose one over the other. I think she will choose the latter.