Thread: Licensed Seto no Hanayome TV series
View Single Post
Old 2007-04-01, 16:30   Link #48
suguru
京都 ikitai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
So I see episode 1 has already been released in raw format. Did anyone watch it yet or know of any anime summary blogs for it? I'm so antsy today because I think everything is April Fool's.
I just watched it, although I know very little Japanese so I'm sure I missed a lot--but I like what I've seen so far. Halko did a good job as San, I was afraid her voice would remind me too much of Komugi-chan, but she's changed it up enough that it seems to fit San pretty well. The overall style reminds me a lot of Happy Lesson, with the main character running for his life most of the time. It also seemed to stick to the manga storyline pretty well--Masu was just as funny as he was in the manga (especially the classic CPR moment), and the scene with San's speech amid the falling cherry blossoms was well done too, just how I'd pictured it from the manga. There are lots of SD scenes, which generally cracked me up and I think helped give it the same feel as the manga too. Omni has a review with screencaps up already, although by the time I finish typing this, he'll probably have posted this link himself
http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2007...o-hanayome-01/

A good start though, I'm really looking forward to more. Don't watch it while drinking anything carbonated though, trust me on this
suguru is offline   Reply With Quote