View Single Post
Old 2011-11-10, 17:58   Link #793
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elandyll View Post
you did not reply, you transformed my "possibly" into a "there will be" and ran with it just for the sake of disagreeing.
You have probably realized that your "interpretation" of my post was faulty since, posting even yourself

So I guess I'll do just that, ignoring.

P.S: After that original line, you have been pretending that you had no clue about what people were talking about (including Falcor) ... I'm just going to let it go, but that was beyond silly (talking politely) of you frankly to try to start an argument out of something I -didn't - say.
Damn, you are one really really defensive person - you're acting like I attacked you and started a war for replying to something that you wrote; the only 'argument' was a small discussion from your words about the possibility of a DoD arc that with Falcor that lasted, what, six posts?

I put down my thoughts on the matter, and so did Falcor (so I don't know what other "people" you're talking about) -- Apparently to you though, a very small discussion is enough to qualify as an argument, and subsequently, an attack against your name or something; Sorry if you're that pissed off that our discussion stemmed from what you wrote, though I don't see what all the verbal attacks or for, and you've given plenty (when, at the most, I said "jerk" and "tiger").

I mean you're acting like I thoroughly insulted you or something; is it really that big of deal that I started a brand new conversation based on something you said? If you're unsure on whether or not their will be a DoD arc or not, that's fine -- either way It's your opinion in the end anyway; if you're mad because I initially took your words as you saying you fully expect there to be a DoD arc, I don't see the need to make a huge fuss -- again, you could just re-clarify that you don't know for sure if there will be one, or if you even want one.....that's it. You could be calm and understanding about it, you could be funny and joke around....Hell, you could even, you know, join in with Falcor and I and post some more -- on your thoughts on the DoD or why you think their may/may not be a DoD arc, or if the warriors will go to the mainland etc...

Their's lots of ways you could go about it Elandyll without getting defensive, playing the victim card and trying to insult somebody repeatedly - one small light-hearted (and one look at all the emocons tells you that) discussion with one other user though that lasted half a page though is apparently enough to make you feel like the world is against you.

I mean I'm aware we have our differences in our beliefs (join the club, it's a long line), but come on; "spiraling out of control"? What is? My discussion with Falcor already ended before you even replied; "starting arguments out of nothing"? What arguments? Apparently, the only one is the one I'm having with you.... What on earth are you talking about?

As you said though, this has already gone on far enough, so enough is enough....but really, can we try to have one discussion that doesn't end up getting personal?