View Single Post
Old 2012-08-27, 07:36   Link #37
Hyper
Irregular Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThereminVox View Post
No way in hell was that 25 minutes! The vast majority of the episode is a single scene conversation between two characters, they cut the ED to fit it all in, and when it was over I still went "what, already?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
I have to agree with what most people have said so far. When the credits started showing I was pretty much thinking: "What 24 minutes passed already?!"
“When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, it seems like two minutes. When you sit on a hot stove for two minutes, it seems like two hours that's relativity.” -Einstein

Indeed, this episode is amazing for exactly that reason. I don't know how they did it, but I too was totally surprise when I saw the first set of credits. This is a no ED episode as well. I mean, even the top episodes from my 10/10 series rarely accomplish this, if ever. I have to take my hat off to the staffs, especially Yonezawa-san and Gatoh-san.

For an episode that there is nothing happen but still manage to totally screw up my sense of time, I'll have to give it a 10.