View Single Post
Old 2013-03-19, 22:52   Link #33
Vindi89
Diamond Dust Survivor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
The disappointing part was the fight of the 2 clan leaders, they were supposed to be really strong. Instead of kick ass fighing they were hiding behind their younger children and also trying to kill a child instead of fighing like a real man. Using some shitty kunai. I know it was not the purpose of this chapter to give more space and time to the two fathers, but i think making them look so weak was a mistake. Making them look complete assholes was ok, but if they were willing to sacrifice the life of their children so easily then why were their children so loyal to them. Also if they kept sacrificing their children then both clans should be extinct within 2 generations
I think you missed the point of that fight. People here keep making assumptions about Sharingan and Senju fights, thinking that it must have been epic because they were so elite compared to everyone.

The truth is though this is what real ninja fighting is about aside from the ridiculous god like fights we see in the present. This fight represents how the clans fought each other throughout history. In fact I dare say this is how MOST ninja fights are even today aside from the 'named' characters in the show.