View Single Post
Old 2008-09-04, 10:31   Link #1863
sekidousai
Ra-ou
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by solothurn
PS. Only a few more hours before the next ep!
If you live in japan ( T_T) and speak japanese that would be good news...,,, otherwise it would be another long excruciating wait for the subs and avoiding spoilerfests.
------------------------------------------------

Well as far as Ranka vs Sheryl goes, I really have no bias between the two. Because if i did i wouldn't be able to enjoy the series. Sheryl is Sheryl, Ranka is Ranka, That's how Kawamori made them and i love them both. I don't tend to think negatively against the two as it could cloud my perception for the whole series. I don't really care if Ranka is the most spoiled crybaby in the world and even if she is really Kawamori's little girl, also i don't see any Sheryl neglect even if there was im not one that harbours bad feelings for a character (in most anime shows i tend to like secondary characters more than the mains.), after all she would'nt have a lotta rabid fans if it were the case.

Well two girls enter one girl leaves that is the rule of thunder~~ errr... love. no hard feelings.

Guess i better rest for now i'm starting to get brain cramps again and starting to type broken words.

Last edited by sekidousai; 2008-09-04 at 10:49. Reason: the edit button is a miracle of mankind