View Single Post
Old 2010-04-29, 08:10   Link #41
Nayim

Does anybody notice this? Full Metal Panic is set in a war, while Code Geass is also set in war either, I figure it out these both series have same identical setting feature, which is these both fighting to prevent anti-terrorist & seek mysterious power like "Whispered" & "Geass":

The crossover story-line (If does really happen) between Code Geass & FMP :
* C.C & Kaname Chidori have the power.
* Arm Slave & Knightmare might work together if The Britannian throne had mention to share power of Geass & Whispered.
* The main villains might take as a same goal, for example:-
- Charles zi Britannia created the Sword of Akasha, a weapon designed to facilitate the Ragnarök Connection, remaking the world into a place without lies by killing "God", which is the collective individual unconsciousness of all mankind.
- Since Gauron is killer assasin, Charles & Gauron probally share the plan to capture C.C & Chidori. Charles seem like to combine Sword of Akasha & Black Technology to create the world become catastrophe & unstoppable.
- Black Technology is who possess by Whispered that outstrips the level of technology that should exist in the world, if Black Technology upgrade Arm Slave, then they mention also wanted upgrade knightmare.

As for Gundam Seed Destiny, i don't know if these any related to another series between Code Geass & Full Metal Panic but plot setting kinda same (I got two reference only):
* Kira Yamato & Suzaku Kurugi wanted the world peacefully again but this might to stop Lelouch & Shinn Asuka achieve their goal.
* Stellar & Euphemia's dead cause Suzaku & Shinn become pyscho & blame the main character, Lelouch & Kira. (LOL).

Yes, i know this sound kinda silly & more like fanfiction but it does make any sense somehow, beside this is "Another Century's Episode" afterall.

You can posted anything about other mecha series like Macross Zero, Aquarion, & etc that related any same setting. I bet why Banpresto choose this series into the series.
Nayim is offline   Reply With Quote