View Single Post
Old 2012-07-29, 09:20   Link #69
csuree
The Most Hated™

the thing is everyone blames the guns for causing victims but it is actually the people who handle the guns are the culprits...
my opinion is that every country has its own laws 4 this stuff and i agree perfectly to it. The problem is that you get the document for keeping and using the guns, but it should be regulated by controlled periodical check-ups that the person who has a gun hasn't gotten nuts, or has some psycho issues.

about self defense, or saving your loved ones. ....no bullet will stop me....hell they will need a bazooka to stop me and pray for it to hit me before i get to them cuz if i get to them i tear the guy(s) to pieces with bare hands....and then i will be sentenced for murder of extreme cruelty.
if someone needs a gun they should be prepared to defend themselves without one too. cuz i think murder for self defense is not justified either.

think of the thief too.. it has a family...a kid.. will you be happy if someone killed your relative.. NO... then.think of it this way... murder is not the answer...learn martial arts so you can incapacitate your victim but killing is too much.

we should not carry out death....that is someone else's job(depends on religion).