View Single Post
Old 2013-08-05, 15:35   Link #549
Sunder the Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tusjecht View Post
So, are the constructs made from a system ability, or an IS skill? Constructing the image of an entire DA is not what I would call a basic ability. Whether it is the former or the latter case would then shape his trauma.

And on this topic, I will honestly admit. I have no solid idea on the traumas that create White, Black, and Greyscale avatars. There has been no canon information, save for some internal monologue in Versus (a SAO crossover side story). Even that was merely the characters speculating on the properties of Black.

Might I also point you to this thread I just made a few hours ago on Tips on how to create a character and his DA. The difference between OCs made for Roleplays and Fanfiction are so small as to be only in name. I beseech you to read it first before attempting Gray Moonlight.
For that thread, you might want to link to this resource: http://chir.ag/projects/name-that-color/#BFFDD3

It really helps for coming up with an unused color name with the general (or even exact!) shade and hue that you want.

It's how I found "Ebony" for a "Black-with-Green hints" color.