View Single Post
Old 2009-05-19, 19:54   Link #18
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech-Guy View Post
so if we take this facts we can say that sauke will not arriving soon. *well we can always have kishi to say that sasuke is just the fastest ninja in the world and he can outrun anyone and ofcourse hes faster than a msg hawk too and because hes an sasuke he can do anything* lol
well those were the facts i collected if u find something wrong with that just say so, and thx
p.s. i know this is kinda out of theme but there were just too many post of when sasuke will be arriving in here and in other parts too so i made this, if the mods want to erase this because it's off topic then im sorry.
anyways talk to u guys later
Raikage didn't send out a messenger hawk, he sent team Sasumi and they didn't leave until Pein was already beginning his attack on Konoha at the end of chp 419.

But yeah, it's safe to say we won't be seeing any of Sasuke or Sasumi until the battle with Pein's done. I'm thinking something is going to delay Sasuke from arriving in Konoha for a good while.

Anyways, this chapter sounds kind of boring. This arc has been epic so far, I hope the climax is equally impressive.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote