View Single Post
Old 2010-01-20, 11:01   Link #997
Kaiba

Quote:
-This doesn't account for a good point for you. in Episode3 Eva-Beatrice makes a list of 15 people dead and ends by saying that 15 people have died. Therfore you are either stuck with Battler Eva or Jessica not being persons or with the possibility that you can say "X persons have died" using loopholes. And if such a loophole exists then it can also be used for Kanon or Shannon in the previous red text that state that 6 persons have died.
Assuming you're referring to 6 people: Kinzo, Genji, Shannon, Kanon, Gohda, and Kumasawa are dead!, I don't get what your point is. No one denies that Kyrie or Hideyoshi are dead when Eva-Beatrice states they are, they just aren't dead at the time that Nanjo was killed. Sure, I guess under that same logic Shannon could still be alive until Beatrice stated they were dead, but that doesn't change anything.

I will say I don't know a whole lot about Episode 6, but I am going to fight Shkanon until the very end. From my perspective, it's such an absurd and ridiculous theory.
And I'll go ahead and ask how Shkanon gets around the Episode shed scene. Since there are no body doubles as by the red, the only way that Kanon/Shannon could still be alive and get around the red is if there was nothing there. That's completely and totally ridiculous, especially when one considers the presence of Hideyoshi. Even if you argue that Hideyoshi is in it, you have to accept the very large risk that someone, maybe Battler, maybe George might storm up to see it and would end up seeing nothing there.