View Single Post
Old 2012-03-26, 00:30   Link #20022
zzhk
Summary Machine

Can people stop posting about the number of posts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightmare637 View Post
I had a theory on this in which issei patches up kuroka and koneko's relationship which leads to her falling for him

what do you think about this?

and i really do see your point on the system the only resason i keep bringing this stuff up is because Beelz is so god damn myterious(no seriously i can't follow this guys logic at all plus the pieces were never fully explained)
Sure, I suppose it is likely for Ise to help patch things up between the sisters, but I'd still prefer Vali to have a Bedroom Technique expert on his team just in case Juggernaut goes wrong.

The Four Maou all seem to be geeks.
Beelzebub is the hacker.
Lucifer is the RTS micro-ing freak.
Leviathan is the anime otaku.
Asmodeus is just the couch potato.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
I have finally caught up after several days of reading the thread. Anyway, here are some thoughts on everything that I have read while getting here

1) didn't Vali use his Half dimension on Fenrir during his battle with it, thus reducing his size. I never heard if the halved object returns to its original size.

2) I don't think Sona will join Issei's harem. She does not seem like the type of person who would do this or really tolerate his actions seeing as she is supposed to be strict and very serious most of the time.

3) as for Kuroka, it is possible for this to happen if Issei does do something for her and Koneko's relationship. when someone mentioned this an image of Kuroka and Koneko hugging popped into my head for some reason.

4) La Fey has a crush on Issei????? I knew she was a fan of him and his show but not that she had a crush on him. When was this confirmed? If this is true then she needs a ticket for the harem train.
1) Actually Vali used half dimension to contort space around Fenrir to trap him temporarily.
2) I think Ise has enough pursuers already. Other people who did Volume 11 spoilers have said they didn't get the sense Sona is interested in Ise romantically.
3) We'll see how the author handles the Kuroka issue. The reveal of a real back story did smell a bit like a retcon.
4) Le Fay is an Oppai Dragon fan, I don't know if she likes Ise personally for himself though.
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance