View Single Post
Old 2008-03-02, 19:07   Link #12
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Folks, I think several of you haven't read the "not a wuss" requirement. This rules out School Days and Girls Bravo.

I think you should have a look at "They Are My Noble Masters" (KimiAru). Ai Yori Aoshi is a valid suggestion, Mahoraba would count aswell. Also, Hayate no Gotoku.
Mahoraba doesn't even make for a love triangle, let alone a harem. He is only interested in one girl and vice versa, so heh The OP asked for harem/ecchi ... and i am having trouble recalling as much as one fanservice scene in Mahoraba. It is a cute, slice-of-lifeish comedy/romance, but it isn't harem and it definitely isn't ecchi.

I highly doubt one has something like Kanon / Clannad in mind when they ask for ecchi harem either, as Kanon is mostly drama with a bit of romance and some comedy, while Clannad is mostly comedy with some drama and romance. And no fanservice in either. (bar two or three scenes in Kanon).

hm ...

If you don't mind the male lead spurting blood like a fountain, Nagasarete Airantou is worth giving a shot. Tendencies to nosebleed aside he is not a wuss and the show has its share of ecchi as well.

Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun is well worth giving a shot. The guy is rather far from a wuss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichihara Asako
Also, how many series have someone allergic to girls? The only one I know of is Girls Bravo, but you say you've seen a few.
From the top of my head i can only name Hanaukyo Maid Tai ... i think there was more, but the title escapes me for now.