View Single Post
Old 2010-01-18, 05:04   Link #948
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by iwatch2muchanime View Post
well this sin't SSF4 thread so lets stop talking about poop games, but I love CvS2 too but I suck, i only go for Kim corner infinite lol.

And Sagat isn't as much bull as Nu or Ara, but he's Rachel gay in SF4 so dont' go thinking BB is so much worse. It all depends on the game, and for SF4 Sagat is friggin gay.

MORE BB TALK NAO
Sagat in SF4 is seriously one of the weakest god tier characters in a fighting game I've seen. Ibuki, Sean and Akuma in 2nd Impact, Chun, Yun and Ken in 3rd Strike and Rachael, Nu & Arakune in BB CT are way more unbalanced than Sagat in SF4. I haven't played BB CS yet so can't judge Litchi and Bang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornix View Post
If you want to see top tier Sagat, play CvS2. The guy has hardly any weaknesses and great footsies, but I still love the game.

I'm more hyped for SSF4 than CS, but that doesn't mean I won't get both. I love me some fighting games afterall.
Well Super's a massive upgrade compared to the tiny one CS is (yet go figure which one fans are crying about it should be DLC more..) so if you like both games a lot it's obvious which one will get people more hype. (Trailer for when they introduce Dudley.. tears will be shed and srk will crash) Yeah Cvs2 Sagat (and the other s tier characters) is way more of a beast than Sagat is in 4...
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote