View Single Post
Old 2010-03-17, 16:55   Link #617
ickem
シェリルの為に!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuopidget View Post
Calling it now that the college senpai from the original 4 would be a female and happens to be the most incredibly awesome character this series as ever seen.
I came to the same conclusion after listening to the Nadeko Snake commentaries.

On another note, I see that omimon's pro-Shinobu cum anti-Hitagi propaganda continues unabated and seems to be building up steam...

As for Nise 2 being all about KoyomixShinobu, I'm really wondering what you have been reading...What I got from it was that he was coming to terms with his relationship with his family, particularly with his role in regards to his sisters. Plus one of the driving forces in his relationship with Shinobu is that he feels very responsible for how things turned out in Kizu so he feels that he can never just abandon her and live as a normal human.

Despite all the talk about harem endings, that isn't even a possibility since Koyomi's romantic relationship had been settled in Nise 1. He can break up with Hitagi and get together with someone else, I guess. But then again he went to the trouble of spending some much time defending how she had changed.

Oh yes, Nadeko isn't the end boss. It's just a joke. The commentaries had comments about not letting Hitagi and Nadeko know about the existence of the other. Reading between the lines tells you that Hitagi would turn Nadeko into a quivering pile of flesh with a stare so it wouldn't be a good idea.

P.S. All this ShinobuxKoyomi talk from omimon makes me wonder if he added "as Koyomi stared passionately into Kissshot's eyes" to his translations every time they appear together.

「ほら、私が、私の家で、二人きりで、昼となく夜となく、散々面倒見てあげたじゃない」
「………………」
 何故わざわざそんな言い方をする……。
 父親のいるところで、父親不在のときに家で二人きりになった話題など……。
ickem is offline   Reply With Quote