View Single Post
Old 2012-02-14, 15:56   Link #127
Forsaken_Infinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
I'll admit I am unsure as to what defines "Two tiers", but "the children of siblings" is only two tiers right?
I must admit that I am not very sure myself either but the implication seemed to be that you'd have to be on the direct ancestral tree.

@Random32: This episode showed us the scene where the person to be ignored was chosen. And Misaki was chosen after Izumi and co. visited Sakakibara in the hospital. Clearly after the start of schoolyear. It may have been because they thought they were safe and didn't bother to choose earlier but I am of the opinion that it doesn't matter when you begin to ignore as long as you ignore the person. Otherwise there is no point in ignoring Sakakibara now either. The "choosing to ignore requires acknowledging" isn't exactly correct because whether or not you are acknowledging someone is something that only comes into play after you are ignoring (by virtue of ignoring them or just not having known about them beforehand) the said someone. In other words, you can't acknowledge someone if you weren't already ignoring (or unaware of) them, by definition.