View Single Post
Old 2012-09-14, 00:07   Link #398
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
Or could it be a attempt to help Romney, as trying to make Obama look like he would really try to help Israel aginst Iran ?.
If Netnyahu was banking on that when he spoke to Obama last Tuesday, he might be having a change of heart after Romney's take on the whole incident over at Libya. The one reason why Romney's comment was so thoughtless when he said what he said was because he had no idea what was going to unfold in the next few hours. He had no idea what the late-Ambassador and his staff were undergoing. Ensuring the safety of the people that are working on our behalf while in the midst of such volatile areas like Egypt, Yemen, Libiya... we can't just make statements that can further jeopardize the safety of our own people when they are in the midst of mobs that are looking to get stupider and angrier. Despite Obama's average record on the Economy, he has been spot-on when it comes to Foreign Policy. Romney had a massive brain-fart when he thought he could score a political point with those comments. No wonder he doubled back with those comments in a hurry.

If I were Netnyahu, I would forget everything Romney promised me in his last visit to Israel. Romney may very well have lost this election with those stupid comments.