View Single Post
Old 2004-08-28, 12:33   Link #1287
Manakin
Falling

Send a message via AIM to Manakin
Another one of those... new ones.

Good evening, everyone! I'm Manakin, new here, having joined the forums just yesterday. Posting my first one a day late like this because I needed to finish my avatar first. After stumbling in, I got really excited about participating in all this forum business again so I just had to make a new avatar. Feels a bit weird though, posting on a forum after such a long time (2 years). I think it'll be fine though, you all seem to be nice people. Tonikaku, hajimemashite, minnasan! Yoroshiku ne.

Some tidbits about myself. I'm 21, male, and live in Finland. I've been into anime for a few years now. I like all kinds of anime and manga, action and romance alike. Some favourite serie are Battle Angel Alita (manga), Gravitation (anime), Fruits Basket (anime) and Full Metal Alchemist (anime), just to name a few. I also like listening to music, especially jpop. And I uh... well... japanese visual kei boys (Gackt, Mana, Dir en Grey guys...) make me a little weak at the kees. *blushes*

*ahem!* That about it, I guess. I'll see you around here somewhere! ^_^

P.S. The smilie where the one hammers the other in the head is a bit disturbing. I swear it's swinging the hammer to the rythm of Tommy February6 I'm listening. oO;

Last edited by Manakin; 2004-08-28 at 14:47.
Manakin is offline   Reply With Quote