View Single Post
Old 2012-07-14, 04:40   Link #1158
Fallen3dge
Darkest Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
This time, not really. Lily... or whoever that childhood girl name was is a very big motivation for him to stay in that world. Asuna has always remained the strongest contender and love for Kirito because the other girls had stayed out of her way, but Lily is different from them. In fact, she looks very much like an Asuna clone (a possible version of her had life turned out that way) and that alone may spark Kirito's transfer of love.

... Well that being said, we all know how the story will end. If this was Kirito's journey alone that would've been fine, but the new male character will most likely take Lily as his lover, and will most definitely best Kirito in a fair fight. And Kirito will go back and happy end. Again.

If I was the writer, I will have Kirito realize that his true calling was ultimately in VR no matter how he tries to deny it, and his relationship with Asuna will grow distant because of that. At the end of the story he might even go for a soul searching journey.

EDIT: Is that spoiler from Book 10? That would be amazingly fast... =.=" Though it definitely rhymes with the author's writing style.
Its from further down the web novels? i guess its at v14?
Fallen3dge is offline   Reply With Quote