Thread: Visiting Japan
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-27, 08:17   Link #200
darkcloud

Quote:
1.I'm considering to moving to japan but i dont speak any japanese just "bits and pieces" so what will be the best ways and also should i lived in a part of japan that is mostly gaijin that speak english and/or if they speak another language with english

2.Working in japan - i know there are "bilingual >japanese/english " place to work but my like of work fall under "Construction/Maintenances/Laborer/Driver" is there any company or jobs site that is bilingual friendly "since i'm a gaijin"

3.About driving in japan can can you tell me more about it

4.I heard that some japanese mock gaijin / make fun at them who try to speak there language is that true

5.Housing can you tell me more also " i want to pay the rent only no hidden fee "

6.Utilities work "Electricial,Water,Other " Tell me plz

7.is there any tv and radio is that englsih/japanese station

and to let you know i look at other site about

work and living in japan but is gave me a " smoking picture " so any info let me know
1. Well there is Rappongi inside Tokyo, but, it's not really what you're talking about....

2. *shrug*

3. Bikes, lots and lots of bikes.....

4. Are there American's who mock Asians and the way they talk?

5. Well the fee isn't exactly hidden.... You'll have to pay it, but, as it's so well documented no problem.

6. Yes you get water, electricity and stuff........ :-/ They do work.... If you pay..

7. .... :-/ Not on standard TV....

You got a smoking picture because people get a hard time from people when they have thought it through..... You haven't thought about anything. :-/ You sound really clueless....

Quote:
Anime and manga is a *VERY* small part of the country's culture, many gaijin make that mistake.
Quote:
you mean anime is NOT huge in JPN

WOW

this is weird for a country that where anime for came from "inside japan"
How did you get that? He was saying there is so much more to learn about the country then anime and manga. :-/ Anime and manga is huge but it's not all you need to know..... Go back to the drawing board..... :-/

Reading your other thread I feel like maybe you are a joke character..... hmmm...
darkcloud is offline   Reply With Quote