View Single Post
Old 2011-04-01, 11:38   Link #3747
pancakes
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyFlames View Post
At least you can get it by a travel to the comercial center. Here, as far I know, you can't.

Isn't so necesary anyways, I still gotta traslate volumes 3, 4 and 7 by myselft, so I still got a lot of work before thinking on getting the others I guess I'll get somehow my hands on the Viz versions..... As soon as I find a library that get books from the other side of America to my country
lol you think it's that easy? America is not entirely anime friendly....Everyone over here is an idiot. There is a lot of mainstream. If I go to a bookstore right now,all I'll find is Bleach and Naruto. If I ask my friends what animes they like, they'll say Bleach and Naruto. IF I TURN ON THE TV anime is aired on one basic cable station and has SOME SPECIAL CHANNELS. And the anime that is aired on the basic station? BLEACH, NARUTO, FULL METAL ALCHEMIST, GHOST IN THE SHELL, INUYAHSA, COWBOY BEBOP, KEIKASHI,and on some of the kid stations pokemon, dragon ball z,one piece, and yugioh. NO shakugan no shana, NO eureka seven, NO lucky star, NOTHING. JUST WHATEVER IS MAINSTREAMED. And you'll probably say, hey yugioh pokemon and one piece are awesome!!! ROFL!!! YOU DONT WANT TO KNOW WHAT WE DID TO EM...NUFF SAID.

Anyway to get GOOD anime you have to go to special japanese stores or go online. Otherwise, your stuck with Bleach and Naruto.

-sorry to derive away from the manga discussion, but I had to get this off my chest. and yes I would've done the same thing if I were Chigusa!!! Manga Yuji is awesome!!!
pancakes is offline   Reply With Quote