View Single Post
Old 2010-06-06, 04:54   Link #17731
Winchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC... View Post
You lost the best bit of the Exia, lol! Well it's your lucky day, I have a solution for you, since you like painting, buy the Astrea type F, it comes with all of the exia parts, so you can build the astrea and all of its weapons, and there will be the exia parts still on the sprues (at least the longblade is) so, you get a new model (although it's close to the Exia), loads of accesories, and the Exia parts you wanted. Though painting is required, (the blade is brown, the shield is red).
I think you're talking about the wrong sword here - the one I've lost is the one that goes on the left hip, not the folding one that goes on the arm...

Thanks for the tip on the Astrea F - I'll hold off on that one though, I think someone mentioned an original color Astrea being in the works, and that would at least have the parts in a manageable color. Red and black are a pain in the butt to paint over, especially when you want white as the end result. (not that blue is much better...) Also, I still need to pick up some "villain" suits before I get another hero, even an anti-hero. :-)

Still looking for info on the waterslide transfer set for the Celestial Being suits - anyone know anything about those, or a set for the OO Gundam + O Raiser?

Cheers,

SP
Winchester is offline   Reply With Quote