View Single Post
Old 2012-03-05, 15:44   Link #90
warita
Dai-Youkai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamer_2k4 View Post
There are three explanations for that, with varying degrees of validity.[LIST=1][*]A key that opens a lot of locks is great, while a lock that's opened by a lot of keys is pretty lousy.
I heard this before

.... who exactly gets to decide that the guy is the key and the girl is the lock, or more importantly WHY THE HELL DO GUYS COMPARE A GIRL TO A LOCK?? Excuse me, but I am a human being, not a lock, I can decide how much sex I will have and why would guys have more rights in matters of sex than girls anyways???? Just because they seem to have a higher sex drive, they have monopoly on sex?

Anyways....
Quote:
The full text of the High School Coolness Code you refer to probably reads something along the lines of "You are a loser unless you fuck random strangers every weekend, spend less than 90 percent of your free time outside school drunk or high, speak more than two sentences to your parents per month, and engage in conversation for any other purpose than to talk badly about people or fill the background with vapid white noise"
I also went to high school and I bet some sex took place, but I dont remember people talking about it. You wouldnt look like a loser, if you simply didnt talk about your sex life, as simple as that. And if somebody gets pushy, then all you need to do is to ask him to respect your privacy.

As for the dude who postulated, that every normal thinking guy would NEVER refuse a willing girl...... I want to ask, why should he? How immature and primitive is that attitude?
I am gonna be naive here and say, that even guys have a sense of self worth and they dont jump into bed with EVERY willing girl. Of course they sometimes do, when they feel like it, but there is no obligation to do that and some might feel turned off by how the woman pretty much assumes, that he will do her, just because she has shown interest. I would be anyways. I hate when women hit on a guy and expect sex to happen and I know that sometimes guys DO SAY NO and the girl is mortally insulted... I mean, how does he dare to refuse her??

I would also like to ask the person who opened this thread to kindly stop calling guys with sense of morality gays. That is as primitive as his ideas about willing girls and sex.
warita is offline   Reply With Quote