Thread: Rantaid fanfic
View Single Post
Old 2012-10-10, 02:24   Link #2
rantaid

posting revision to the prologue of my koihime fanfic.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6445502/...ises-of-Heroes

Back then, when i first write this prologue, i forgot to add the poem of Qu Yuan, which i regretted. but now that i revised this part.... i can place this.

I remember during my younger day once read about the tale of Izanagi and Izanami who cursed each other about 1000 people shall die every day and 1500 babies shall be born every day. that is the origin of the story of Fu Xi and Nuwa which i made up.

Jade Emperor is the Tian Gong. however i modeled him after The First Emperor of Qin, Qin Shihuang Di.

Reading Fengshen Yangyi (Houshin Engi) was really satisfying. that is why i borrowed much aspect from them to craft the framework of this fanfic. Though i had to admit this fanfic goes back then when i enjoyed playing KOEI's ROTK XI. then my friend introduced Koihime Musou anime which i responded WTF at the story. But i was astonished at their story telling in Otome Tairan ep.11 , where they made up story about Qin Shihuang and the Terracotta warriors. WTF? i said. This is an insult which need a clarification! how dare they insult the Genius Qin Shihuang!!

KOEI's ROTK XI Rise of Heroes scenario became the basis of this chapter. Well i prefer if they explain all the capable warrior and minister... but... i don't hate their method.

But... of course Zhongda is the star of this story.

This fanfic protagonist are Kazuto Hongo, Zhuge Liang and Sima Yi
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote