View Single Post
Old 2006-11-09, 19:24   Link #3
Asrialys

Nuwangi is voiced by Greg Ayres. Hm...if you've ever watched Chrno Chrusade dubbed, Nuwangi sounds almost like Chrno. lol But no, that edge in Japanese Nuwangi is not in the dub. I don't know if that's even within the capabilities of English (or any other language) voice actors.

Yeah, I was going to post about the tail part. It's alright, except the "Houououo~" (sp? lol) part is much better in Japanese. Well, might be because the Japanese VA has a smaller voice, making it sound cuter. Whatever.

I can't wait to hear more of Aruruu and see how well her English voice is. But that'll have to wait till the DVDs. By the way, the DVD box art (only assuming by the image on ADV Universe) looks ugly.

I will try to take scenes from the episode and them on YouTube or something. Can the Nero player do that? Never tried...

EDIT: Oh, and if this episode is any indication of future episodes, the titles are still in Japanese. However, there were no subtitles for the downloaded version.

EDIT2: Forget it! I'm just gonna take my digital camera and record the parts of the episode. Much easier and quicker.
Asrialys is offline   Reply With Quote