View Single Post
Old 2008-04-02, 16:19   Link #3086
ghazghkull
The Dang-meister

Send a message via MSN to ghazghkull Send a message via Yahoo to ghazghkull
Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
"Mama?" Vivio walked back up to the shopping buggy with an armful of treats and chips. "Let's get these, we havn't had snacks in ages."

"Mou, Vivio," Nanoha sniffed at her. "We're not getting a bunch of stuff like that, go put it back." With a shake of her head she continued on her path through the aisle and putting only the items on her shopping list into the cart. 'I swear, that girl has a sweet tooth that puts Fate to shame. Honestly, all those snacks...I need to teach her how to shop properly within a budget.'

Vivio scuffled her foot across the floor as she turned and walked back the way she had come. "Jeez, I'm sixteen already, I can pick a few things out..." Sadly she put her fruit snacks back on the shelf. As she turned She looked at Fate, who was smiling at her happily.

"Let's..." She began, taking a few of Vivio's items top go pay out for on her own. "Keep this a secret from Mama, okay?"

"Fate-mama, thank you." She smiled brightly and allowed herself to be pet a few times. "You're the best!"

~*out of time T_T continued later maybe*~
KAWAI!!!! Can't wait to see more :3
ghazghkull is offline   Reply With Quote