View Single Post
Old 2006-04-03, 18:52   Link #54
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinny Riddle
Details about the game (from what I can comprehend, so errors are aplenty, corrections most welcome)

Story: After Kaede's ending, one day Rin and Kaede accompany Primula for her regular "emotion check-up". (Go play Primula's pathway or just watch the bloody anime, I ain't explaining here. ) But during this check-up, Primula's magic sort of lost control and it affected Kaede, and I think she kinda went nuts (again).

So it's up to Rin and friends to enter Kaede's "inner world" and bring her back to normal.

Returning characters, besides Rin and Kaede, include Asa, Primula, Mayumi and Benibara-sensei. The new character, Yae Sakura, used to be an old classmate of Rin and Kaede back when they were in elementary school. She now goes to another school. The characters have grown a bit, so maybe a year has passed, as seen with Asa's long hair.
Another translated version:

This is a story that happens after Rin chose Kaede, on a day off from school.

Primula returns to the Fuyou residence as family.
The King of Demons and King of Gods checks up on Primula's emotion control in front of Rin and Kaede.
However, midway through, far beyond their anticipations, the emotion control that Primula learns causes her magic power to run wild and affect Kaede's mentality.
The various memories within Kaede break into pieces and rearrange themselves.
The result is that the existence known as Fuyou Kaede is chaotic, and she falls into a slumber from which they don't know when she will wake.
To restore Kaede's memories and wake her, Rin dives into Kaede's mentality world along with his friends.

There, their past awaits.

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote