View Single Post
Old 2011-09-17, 10:26   Link #12
Triple_R
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Triple_R
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazu-kun View Post
See? We still don't know anything. For all we know Natsume could be just a Ringo-like obsessed bi*ch. We still have yet to see something clear about Kanba being in the wrong here.

EDIT

But that's the problem. For example, even Shouma's morals are challenged: Kanba accused him of not caring enough about Himari, more than once; Ringo accused him of using his morals as a front to avoid facing Himari, etc. Nobody has called Kanba on his sh*t like that. Things may change in future episodes but that's how they are right now.
The thing is, who's going to call out Kanba? Shouma is much too soft for that. Ringo is likely oblivious to Kanba's more questionable activities, as she's wrapped up in her own romantic/familial concerns.

So that leaves Himari. My sense is that if Himari challenges Kanba on his playboy activities, it will be a watershed moment... and, yes, a watershed moment that will likely lead into Kanba/Himari.

So I think the anime is saving this for later, since it'll be a big, and possibly climatic moment.

I don't think Kanba's playboy lifestyle will be "just there" forever. I think it will play into wherever the anime decides to go when it comes to Kanba and Himari.