View Single Post
Old 2012-04-18, 07:16   Link #484
kuromitsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
You know, even if Amata turns out to be Apollo and it was his destiny all along, it wouldn't bother me because I've seen him work for this relationship. I've seen him willing to make a fool of himself in front of the whole class, I've seen him trying all sorts of cheesy moves and embarrassing lines, I've seen him get depress when she gets mad at him, and I've seen him put his life on the line several times.

To use a modern day analogy, it's not like he's some brat that inherits his rich family's trust fund and is now swing around that 12000 year old bottle of red wine he found in the cupboard while demanding the girl should run off with him because he's entitled to it like some kind of a birthright. He's a poor man's son working all night long...
This, exactly. You managed to express how I feel about this issue.

As for Alisia and Mikono - how do they look strikingly similar? (Aside of the character design for the girls being sort of uniform.) Let's look at some pictures:
Alisia as Sylphie 1
Alisia as Sylphie 2
Alisia out of costume (note she still has the hair ringlets or whatever they're called)
Mikono with her hair down (or just look at the first OP)

Even if we take the age difference into consideration she doesn't look similar to Mikono as far as I can see.