View Single Post
Old 2008-12-05, 09:03   Link #103
KeitaroNagato
Taiga Yea!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223 View Post
Please read and comment on my reflections and analysis of the episode here! It's pretty lengthy, but the episode is so steeped with beauty and meaning that I couldn't speak less.
Very good analysis, yet I must to add, I've watched this episode 5 times already. I come to the conclusion on two facts at the end, based on Ami and Taiga.

1. Ami seems very lonely at the veranda, while she is watching towards Ryuuji. At this point, the group already accepted her who she is, and she realized that now, but now it seems deep inside her heart, she wants something else with more meaning. She must be self-tormenting herself now, it seems though she is in-love with Ryuuji, she knows that and she is fighting inside herself because of it.

2. It was nice to see Taiga somewhat herself at the end of this episode, she spend more time with Yuusaku, and it was not all what it seems for her. I have a feeling that at the end she came to the conclusion that she really is "in-love" with Ryuuji. In a sense, it was her time spend with Yuusaku, and what she observed the time Ryuuji and Minorin spend as well, reflecting on her own. Now that she realized it, seems kinda awkward for her, because for the longest time she was fixated to Yuusaku, and all this time, she was in love with Ryuuji.

In a sense, Ami and Taiga are similar persons after all, both realizing what Ryuuji truly means to them. And both are in love with him.

If you rewatch this episode again, look how sub-themes plays out, and it gives as a glimpse of the "true-emotions", Night and day, Moon and sun, the sparkle, the fireworks, and more... they all gives hints ^^

Last edited by KeitaroNagato; 2008-12-05 at 09:29. Reason: just to add