View Single Post
Old 2013-03-04, 19:08   Link #546
Renall
BUY MY BOOK!!!

Redaction of the Golden Witch - Part 4

Our attention returns to the curious Fragment and its distorted tale of 1986. But the tale is now more twisted and broken than ever, and Virgilia's skill may no longer be adequate. How convenient, then, that a new pair of eyes is offered for the reading just as they are needed. But the story this new Reader tells, while clearer, is no more comprehensible. Just what does Walter Absalom see as truth within this chaos? Yet in the eye of the magical storm, Battler has begun to come to a series of private realizations about his own desires.

Mystery and fantasy, past and future, truth and deception, all are now at war. Just who has sided with whom is another matter entirely. Keep your friends close, your enemies closer, and your options open.

The next playlist, in six more (admittedly far, far longer) parts. You may not want to blow through this in a single sitting, as it's as long as Parts 1 and 2 combined.

TIPs from Part 4 (I really should've written some for Part 3 as well), also seen in their respective videos, so these are spoilers in some sense:
Spoiler:
This story is a redacted confession.

Blog (VN DL) - YouTube Playlists
Battler Solves The Logic Error
Renall is offline   Reply With Quote