View Single Post
Old 2011-05-30, 04:06   Link #58
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaioshin Sama View Post
Man people need to start actually reading my whole posts before freaking the **** out. If you go back and look it clearly states that I plan on watching the first episode to be sure of what the product is. As it stands though the trailer is all I have to go on and considering it was primarily about showcasing character designs and that nobody was doing anything particularly interesting that lept out at me, character designs are all I have to go on for first impressions. And I don't like em.

I would suggest people deal with this reality until the show comes out by which point I'll probably have something more tangible to go on. For now expectations remain low.
Swap out "don't bother with it" for "being extremely negative about it". I highly doubt you'll ignore a poster r.e the next gundam tv series if he was as negative as you're being here. As for "Freaking the fuck out?" Really now.. who's typing a novel in here? Still gotta admit, they at least look better than the Hirai era for Sunrise lol.

Last edited by Westlo; 2011-05-30 at 04:50.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote