View Single Post
Old 2003-11-12, 21:34   Link #27
pathyfinder
Terabyte needs anime!

Ok, so if a Ninja is never to cry (according to some rule) then why is it ok for Sakura to be overly stupid. I do feel that her judgement is messed up because of her feelings for Sasuke. Why are the ones with so much book smarts have the least common sense? Lack of common sense is so annoying to me.

There are a lot of Ninjas that keep fighting when they shouldn't. Lee for one, should of stopped, but it wasn't in him- anyone besides Gaara would of been toast. So I don't understand why Hinata continuing to fight would be considered stupid. I don't see the difference between what they did. She almost did die (remember they said they had to attend to her within 10 minutes ? Something like that )

Lee and Hinata both wanted to prove Neji wrong. Neji kind of has a bad attitude. I understand some of it, but to go around telling people "you were born crap, so you stay crap no matter what, and crap should die" man what ethnic cleansing didn't start with those thoughts! So I dislike him for that. Just when you think you know everything Neji, a piece of crap kid, with a Kyubi in him, might kick you prestine ass. Being so unaware as a ninja is unexceptable to me to like to much.

Gaara was created, thus how much of that can he really deal with when his dad wants you dead.... he is way to easy to dislike.
pathyfinder is offline   Reply With Quote