Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll iDOLM@STER the anime (and spin-offs)
View Single Post
Old 2011-12-15, 08:20   Link #2269
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
That's right, I'm sorry for the confusion and thanks for the clarification.

Also, I THINK MY iM@S IS HAUNTED. If anyone remembers my ramblings from last week's episode, I mentioned that over the multiple versions that I watched the episode on, the pit would either be black or have the lift visible. Well, now the same version I've watched over the week has CHANGED. What the hell? I'm terrified.

Spoiler for Comparison (Both from the same video, taken one week apart.):

The top one was taken as soon as I watched the subbed episode for the first time, and the second one was taken just now when I rewatched the same clip. I didn't edit or touch anything in this video. Yes, I know the second time had a better contrast and brightness, but the first version is pitch-black and no matter what I do, I can't recreate the first screenshot, which used no tricks or filters. I haven't fiddled with my computer settings in ANY way between the first and second screenshot captures. Someone PLEASE explain what's happening or I won't be able to sleep at night. >.<
Please fall into the pit, papermario...
Broducer is calling you...

SERIOUS MODE:
I think it's just a brightness...
Maybe someone set your screen brightness while you're gone, laik maybe broducer's spirit decided to visit your house...
Your source video is from Chibi Miki Miki rite??

And what the hell is that Amami Arcadia bla bla bla??
Is that their new junior?? O.o
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote