View Single Post
Old 2012-03-24, 12:31   Link #17739
tsunade666

with this all holistic esper thing. It reminds me Aleister plan to alter the worlds law. I have few ideas concerning with it. First reviving a dead relative or family then again I just got an idea of Aleister picking a fight with the real deal angels. If the real deal angels start showing up and not just idol theory manifestation or in messed up way with mixed elements or just force summoning but as a real herald of god. I bet they will be more powerful.

I just got this idea right now while reading the comment of holistic esper and it might sound silly. But what if Aleister's plan was to go against god

like pick a fight with them and stop apocalypse or Armageddon or something. He already lost everything he has with the speech of "his illusions are already broken" Maybe his trying to save others. In the novel it's been commented that maybe he is jealous on the 3 hero's. Specially Hamadura for being able to defy his predictions ( though not sure on this part <.<) But just maybe. I also liked to think that all the big enemies in tamni aren't necessary evil. Well except archbishop LOL but the thing is. Fiamma despite being bad at first is actually good with twisted views of the world.

Well that's my theory and all. If you want a universe level battle. Then bring out the real deal like demons and angels which are outside of this dimension and which is the one the people in this dimension imitates or seek help for their power.