View Single Post
Old 2012-12-21, 21:36   Link #765
Mr.Raw
Permanent Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Mr.Raw Send a message via MSN to Mr.Raw
Quote:
Originally Posted by ganbaru View Post
27 Godlike1889, I could had given you some nude signature, but this will be better, or at least sexier:
Well obviously...you can't expect to get any CnC from me with such a EPIC signature!? I mean this is just PERFECT.
I actually like this one more, she's teasing you Great work on the colors too!

I have seen your other works and I must say...you have improved a little bit, simply because you were so good already, but now you're even better hehehehe
Only thing I can comment about is how much you have improved, you have a lot more focus in your works. Great lightening, sometimes too much, but strangely...it fits within your style o,O Which is very interesting.
I support your frequent use of fractals and C4Ds as well. I won't do xmas presents this year (already too late with that ). I guess I could do a tutorial or something like that for our lovely graphic designers. Too bad the rep system has been retired, your work will be rewarded! I will just share a part of my C4D collection with you. I think you'll like it very much! ^^

Is there anything else you're looking for? (textures, lightening flares, vectors, pretty much anything)

You have my deepest respect good sir, making so many great signatures in such a short time!

EDIT:
You might want to edit your front page. Imageshack has eaten all of your signatures D:
You can update it with your latest works!

EDIT #2 :
It seems the signature is too big, my text won't fit within the AS-limits. Could you make me a 400 px wide version of it?

I hope I am not asking for too much D:

Random info:
Signature: Desert Punk

Last edited by Mr.Raw; 2012-12-21 at 21:48.
Mr.Raw is offline   Reply With Quote