The power of the king

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm View Post
Agreed on all points.
lol Finally someone who understands. Thanx

Quote:
Originally Posted by sLum View Post
Too many Kallen fan boys here can't see past her disgusting hypocrisy and behavior Caezer.
I've noticed that in previous episodes, but I also realised resonable arguing is no use against blind in love users....I'm a bit like that myself when it comes to Nunally or Anya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Its a very big deal actually... the gut reaction would have everyone question Zeroe's motives... instead of savior, they will see him as nothing more than a forgotten prince trying to take his place on the throne... add this to his questionable actions like the attack on the research facility and other secret actions, this is enough for millions to loose faith in him as they will be unable to trust him anymore...

This is the reason why, a few episodes ago, Lelouche knew that the black knights would fall apart if he revealed his true identity in an effort to prevent Charles from using nunnally as a hostage
Well, If they have a bit a memory, Kirihara saw zero's true identity and told them to trust in them, he was at the time, a very japanese idol to the terrorists and there was Ougi, kallen, tamaki and other important OBK present at the time.

Then you have Urabe who was a "holy sword", after finding zero was a student and a britannian (prince wasn't so clear at the time) student, he was all like "who cares", without Zero we are reduced to recycle garbage. Kallen was most likely aware of the fact that he was a prince and she also said she didn't trust "the likes of him", but she was willing to follow zero even if he was who he is.

He destroyed a unarmed facility full of researchers experimenting on immortal soldiers "Is the official statement". So you are saying they can destroy the babel tower to make an escape killing civilians along the way (at least no OBK knew that they've been already killed ), but it's a sacrilege to kill Britannian unarmed people . Yeah that makes sense, specially to a former terrorist group.

And when he couldn't tell them he was a britannian prince wasn't because he was afraid to lose trust from the OBK ( cause he knew he could always make the speech --you're all useless without me--, you owe me and you knew I wasn't Japanese etc ect), but rather that was "the worst time to do it".
He had named himself CEO of the only army to protect his own Federation, (who don't know shit about him not being japanese etc etc). And the emperor declared war on him right there sooo , If he told them EVERYTHING he would've been crushed before starting to move, (Actually this was the reason Charles didn't say, Lelouch I know you are zero tell them you are my son, since he wanted the war too).....and even worse, if the OBK asked him why ?? why now??. He couldn't have possibly answered "Because I wanted to save my sister, who is also area eleven current governor hahahah".

All in all it was being a prince that would've crumbled the organization but the fact that it couldn't have been done at that specific time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Did you look away from the screen when Ryomer was discussing how they sent someone down to execute Kallen?
Yeah, that's just another example of why I can't stand her guts. First she was all crying baby when susaku punched her and was almost druging her, then she suddenly goes rambo on suzaku and then all high and mighty tells him: Now kill me, I don't care anymore (Yeah right cause you know he isn't gonna do it bitch), and then in this episode she is crying again at the sight of her being almost executed just to wear a red headband that makes her go all rambo again on britannian soldiers I mean wtf is that?

Last edited by Ceazar Vi Brittania; 2008-08-11 at 20:24.
Ceazar Vi Brittania is offline   Reply With Quote