View Single Post
Old 2007-03-19, 15:50   Link #468
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
wow what a coincidence for this thread to pop up

just finnished this series the other day and i have to say it was pretty solid...which is somewat unusual for this genre type

so in the end jun gets nemu...which was dam predictable...but im pretty disappointed that the other girls didnt put up much of a fight...i had high hopes that moe senpai would pop up but alas it wasnt to be (actually i figured that there was no way so im living in my own fantasy...)

imo kotori should have pushed a bit harder...seeing the first few eps of the series i thought she had a lot of chance to get jun with nemu "dead"...but she comes back *shakes fist*

and the second shock was seeing sakura come back...and yet she still hasnt grown (still harboring some love for jun i see...) ~ all of the side characters acted as supporting roles for both of the main stars which made most of the eps seem pretty episodic...

and the main trouble maker of the series...aisia...

bless her soul tbh...trying to make everyone happy with her magic but she doesnt realize how naive she was acting...she needed to understand that everyone was already happy with the situation and she did the really hard way...

and the 3rd shock came from the marriage...now that really tied the knot to the point of no return...yet the both never regreted it...just proves that they arre destined couples which i have no complaint about...just comiserations to all the other girls >.<

overall i quite likes this sequal and even tho at times it seemed pointless it is worth an 8/10 in my books

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote