View Single Post
Old 2012-07-04, 07:10   Link #47
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Tsuritama and Nazo no Kanozo were very impressive at how they choose to highlight and develop human bond whether it was from the perspective of friendship or romance. The satire in between only helped to enhance the quality of both of those shows.

I'm a shounen-fan through and through, so I enjoyed shows like Jormugand and Kuroko's Basket (ongoing) tremendously. For me, it's even more surprising that I'm into a sports anime like Kuroko's Basket which I'm generally not fond of due to the extreme exposure of bishies that tend to plague. Then there is Fate/Zero which was solid and had one of the best anti-hero (Kirie) in memories. Zetman was tolerable too to some level though I have to say I had the urge to strangle Kouga everytime he was on the screen. Even a show which is all about tits-and-ass don't have a character portrayed as shallow as that dude. Sakamichi no Apollon was good until the romance was introduced. While I don't have problem with romance in general, I think that aspect just didn't quite fit into my own requirment. I also have to admit that I have 5 more episodes left before I can finish that series and I'm in no hurry to finish it.

From the light hearted comedic side of things, I liked Acchi Kocchi and Kore wa Zombie Desu ka. Hyouka (ongoing) is intriguing in its own way.

Also very impressed with Space Brothers (ongoing), but mostly because I'm fascinated with that genre in general. The show has been pretty good so far and easy to watch.

That's a lot of show I've watched from a season, so yes, I would agree that it has been a prolific season for likable anime. It had something for almost every kind of taste bud.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote