View Single Post
Old 2004-07-07, 01:29   Link #15
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Quote:
Originally Posted by arias
Didn't you notice I called him a "BANG" prop? (he banged Mitsuki )
Lol. I guess you're right about that one.
Quote:
I certainly don't disagree with you, and I think you're taking my point wrongly. By saying he's a prop, I'm not saying that he's not pivotal to the story. I'm saying that he's not properly humanized. Shinji was more of a tool in the anime.
I guess I was. I thought you meant Shinji was unimportant to the storyline, but I guess I did misunderstand you. Point well taken.
Quote:
Think about it, when you see the picture at the end, don't you feel something's out of place? There's an irritating orange haired face there I thought that spoiled abit of the flow.
Welll... Come to think of it now, it does seem a little strange that Shinji pops up drmatically in random places, then disappears back into the complacent oblivion of his otherwise-normal life...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kujoe
Ambience Blue: Is that spoiler really true? Damn. I didn't notice that. I guess I have to see it again.
Well... As I said before, it's up to personal interpretation. I strongly believe that's what it was. If you want, we can always have a long chat about the specific scenes and symbols I'm referring to on the NTHT thread.
Quote:
I know what you mean, I'm a literature student myself Sometimes the line between intentional and accidental is very, very thin. Authors create "connections" they never even intend themselves.
Haha, very tru. For instance, To Kill a Mockingbird. Correct me if I'm wrong, but
Spoiler for original intent of the book:
But then again, I'm a biochem/biophysics major, what can I say