Thread: Licensed Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou
View Single Post
Old 2012-01-20, 20:56   Link #154
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Wow, that was really funny and quite original... or at least I have not watched anything similar lately

In addition to the hilarity, the girls are very realistically cute, riverbank fujoshi novelist, convex mirror part-timer, bad-tooth oujo-sama, gyaru imouto, yankee ane

Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
Ever since his fate zero review I sometimes check out what Carlo Santos has to say on anime,not because I value his opinion, but because sometimes they make me laugh just as much as this episode

What makes it funnier is that he gave another show with no plot (nichijou) 4.5/5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goty View Post
I was baffled when i read that. What kind of reviewer bashes a gag show of short sketches for "not having a plot"?!

Anyway, pretty surprised by the first episode here. My favorite was the skirt bit and how they made a fool of the main character (i'm not supposed to memorize their names).
You know guys, as much as anime target specific audiences, reviewers do too... ANN targets middle school foreigners without any exposure of the medium... for them the review is fairly accurate... however short-sighted, ignorant, idiotic, etc. it is
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote