View Single Post
Old 2012-07-29, 11:03   Link #26747
Appel

the torsos are different but the general design of the limbs is very similar.
they did recyle far less pieces than i thought though^^ so yeah, looks like they are more different from each other than i thought :P the overall design is similar but then again, most MGs have similar frames as well. while unique they do share certain features and design aspects.

also, my MG blitz just arrived in germany about an hour ago^^ so depending on how quickly it gets through customs i will probably have it around wednesday. but maybe im super lucky and it gets through customs today and i will have it tomorrow! but thats doubtful. i just hope the DHL express guy arrives before i go to work if it arrives on tuesday... usually they are here around 7am though, so shortly before i leave.
as for paints, i decided to ditch the chrome spray paint. its too bright and it sprays on in really thick layers, i dont think thats what i want for the frame.
instead i will just mix black and silver enamel paint. that way i can make it as dark or bright as i want it to be and since i spray it on with my airbrush the layers will be very fine.
im really excited now, the blitz has always been one of my favorite desings^^
Appel is offline   Reply With Quote