Thread: Needless
View Single Post
Old 2009-10-03, 00:26   Link #323
shadowii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Well, you asked for it...

Assuming that Cruz's role is not meant to be what I described above, he is currently a normal human in a world of Needless (or at least, that's what the story concentrates on), though he does have some guts and a brain. So, why is he a main character, if it's not just to balance things out (though I suspect it really is)? My guess is that somehow, he's the reincarnation of the Second... and farther down the road, we might begin to see signs of this. Unfortunately, right now he just seems to be the guy who has sharper senses than the others

Theory number two, based on this: his Fragment power is Detect...
I had a similar theory that Cruz somehow becomes the second.
Also,mentioned this one on the forum already. One of the possible power for cruz i came up with was that he gains a fragment that doesnt make him any stronger but allows to make other Needless more powerful temporarly like "enhance " or something.

As for your point Alvis I dont see how their not related by blood. except for the eyes their coloring is the same and the whole reason the pulled off trap "Yamada-ko" is because the look like a male/female version of the other
shadowii is offline   Reply With Quote