View Single Post
Old 2011-02-04, 08:06   Link #67
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Glad I'm not the only one who thought that it was a bit suspicious that Ichika had no problems walking around holding hands with Charles (a boy, as far as he knows)

You know, Ichika being gay would explain a LOT of things. It's a better alternative than him being a dense idiot. It'd be pretty awesome if Charles turned out to be a boy too. Now, that would be surprising. Of course, I already know that won't happen in such a generic series.

Why is Charles pretending to be a boy in the first place anyway? I don't see what she stands to gain from this, other than tons of attention from her classmates (is every girl in this school constantly in heat or what?). She doesn't seem like the type of person who would crave such things though.
well you will see... why Charles is prertending to be a guy in next 6th or 7th episode ^^

still it was sooo clear that its a girl from few things... not only voice... but hand shape (longer nails...) they are very slim... woman like.... next its the emmberesing part when ichika was changeing :P..... when he/she changed we see that her chest has small boobs :P (I guess she wrapped them in a bondage or sport bra or something in order to hide it and make them flat as much as possible...)

anyway next episode might tell things ^^