View Single Post
Old 2008-01-24, 08:44   Link #40
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Horo and Lawrences interactions are done so well. I feel like im really there listening to their conversations. Lawrence that poor poor guy getting schooled by Horo like that, but its all about profit and he made way more than he would have on his own even if Horo cheated a bit.

Horo's playful side comes through again as Lawrence did get a little jealous. Horo being the observant one that she is noticed of course and made the comment about men being stupid for being jealous and women being stupid for loving it. The way she hooked Lawrences arm after that was cute it made them look like a couple for a split second. I feel that at this point they both have become very well adjusted with one another, even to the point of Lawrence listening to Horo's suggestions. Did anyone else just melt when she whining about wanting the apples? That scene was priceless. Right now the best way to Horo's heart is through her stomach lol

Another great episode with not really anything disappointing worth mentioning. Spice and Wolf is shaping up to be one of favorite of the season and with Horo gathering a huge following im sure Horo-ism is going to be with us for quite a while

My eyes could have been playing tricks on me but in the preview for episode 4 i could have sworn it looked like Lawrence was about to kiss horo. Anyone else see this? Though i know not to rely on previews that much.

Hey JerseyKid are you getting Oregon Trail urges?

Last edited by Sinestra; 2008-01-24 at 10:37.