View Single Post
Old 2012-10-26, 07:29   Link #9905
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus H. View Post
Hello, Fairy Tail fans! I'm starting to pick up the manga series (just started at Volume 1) after seeing the end of the Cait Shelter/Nirvana Arc, some parts of the anime-original Daphne Arc and the beginning of the Edolas Arc (c/o Animax Asia) and there are some questions that I wanna ask:

How far did I land in the anime series?
• I remember some references to particular terms in Groove Adventure RAVE in Fairy Tail, especially Oracion Seis and Ethelion/Etherion, Erza Knightwalker's version of the Ten Commandments, and the similarities of some of the characters' designs with RAVE's (Jellal and Sieghart come to mind). Are there any more references to RAVE in the series?
• What are the anime original arcs of the anime series?
• Does anyone here like Juvia's personality?
•If you've watched as far as the start of Edolas, it's not that far away from where the manga is right now
after Edolas is Tenrou Island arc already. After that is the Dragon Festival arc, which is where we are
•There's a special chapter where Rave meets Fairy Tail
•I don't watch the anime so I don't know what the filler arcs are. Here's the list of FT manga's main arcs.. the ones I recall
-Lullaby arc
-Deliora arc
-Phantom Lord arc
-Jellal arc
-Laxus arc
-Nirvana arc
-Edolas arc
-Tenrou Island arc
-Dragon Festival arc
•Juvia is my favorite girl of the series. Next is Mira. Erza, Lucy and Wendy are awesome but they're pretty overrated by now.

Last edited by Frailty; 2012-12-15 at 21:48.
Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote